This exciting program combines a day at the renowned Chelsea Flower Show and visit to the Garden Museum with a tour to some of England’s finest country houses and gardens.
- Join Sabrina Hahn on this cultural garden tour of England that combines a day at the renowned Chelsea Flower Show with some of England’s finest gardens such as Rousham, Hidcote, Kiftsgate, Bourton, Sezincote, Great Dixter and Sissinghurst.
- Immerse yourself in the lovely medieval city of Oxford and visit Magdalen College gardens.
- Study the development of the English country house from 17th-century Rousham House to 20th-century Great Dixter.
- Be treated to the contemporary gardens of Pettifers and Tom Stuart-Smith’s Broughton Grange, partly influenced by the Dutch Wave movement.
- Visit private gardens such as Througham Court Gardens and HRH The Prince of Wales’ Highgrove House Gardens.*
- Make a special visit to the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, with Richard Barley, Director of Horticulture.
- Explore Australian Marylyn Abbott’s award-winning West Green House Gardens; and visit Ightham Mote, a wonderful example of a small medieval moated manor house, perfectly located within a peaceful garden surrounded by woodland.
- Wander through picturesque Cotswold villages including Stow-on-the-Wold.
- Enjoy a farewell meal at the Kew Gardens Botanical Restaurant.