Grow Safe Spreadable Soil Microbes plus Trace Minerals
A complete application of beneficial soil bacteria and fungi – Suitable for all plant and soil types. Total bacteria and fungi 270 Billion Colony Forming Units per kg. AMF Soil Microbes: available in dry powder form (unless marked). Long shelf life; no refrigeration required. A range of microbe coated mineral fertilisers = The “Grow Safe” range. AMF Soil Microbe blends contain a scientifically balanced blend of specific beneficial bacterial and fungal organisms totalling between 24–30 strains. Some of those include:
- Actinomycetes assist in soil health and nutrient cycling
- Azotobacter produce plant growth regulators
- Azospirillum free-living N fixers, convert atmospheric N
- Bacilli lactic acid bacteria, help soil conditioning and structure
- Cellulosic fungi cellulose decomposers release organic C
- Mycorrhiza fungi involved in mineral nutrient uptake to plants
- Phosphobacter convert P
- Pseudomonas soldier bacteria help protect plants and root zone
- Rhizobium legume nitrogen fixers
- Streptomyces anti-pathogenic
- Saccharomyces yeasts
- Trichoderma spp in Premium Ag and Trichoderma Plus blends.
For further information : Retail Tech Sheet 1.2
3kg tub, Pick up only.